2016年11月9日星期三

Anti-Plant Actin Mouse Monoclonal Antibody (3T3) Review

Actin is a highly conserved protein and an essential component of cell cytoskeleton and plays an important role in cytoplasmic streaming, cell shape determination, cell division, organelle movement and extension growth. Preferentially expressed in young and expanding tissues, floral organ primordia, developing seeds and emerging inflorescence. If your sample is from the plant, Anti-Plant Actin antibody is very helpful for you assessing western blotting efficiencies and comparing the amounts of protein loaded in each well across a gel.wb-saved-from-the-scientistAnti-Plant Actin Mouse Monoclonal Antibody (3T3) was affinity-purified from mouse ascites by affinity-chromatography using specific recombinant protein, which can react with all kinds of plants including Arabidopsis, Nicotiana tabacum, Oryza sativa, Hordeum vulgare and so on. This antibody has been routinely tested with WB application. Abbkine suggest starting dilutions are as follows: WB 1:2000-1:5000.

My sample was from Arabidopsi. Because I found there was one publication which used Abbkine's  Anti-Plant Actin Mouse Monoclonal Antibody (3T3), so I chose the product as a loading control antibody in my WB test. The fact is even the dilute factor is 1:5000,  I also got excellent results. I have to say I made a good decision.

没有评论:

发表评论